Bringing the Circus to Southwest Florida
SWFL has always been a favorite vacation destination in the US. From sunny beaches to tropcial weather to palm trees lining almost every road, it is no wonder that in recent years, SWFL has also become a prime location to move to, permanently.
With the increase in residents also comes an increase in a need for unique entertainment options. Enter, Citrus Circus!
Citrus Circus was founded by local circus professional Brittany Sparkles with a trifold purpose:
1. Spread circus love by offering shows and acts to inspire and entertain the community at large.
2. Build a circus community through shows, classes, and workshops for all ages and demographics.
3. Teach circus skills that build cognitive skills as well as physical fitness in a fun and engaging way.
Brittany Sparkles has been a circus professional for over 14 years. Originally hailing from Long Island, NY, she now calls sunny Fort Myers, FL home. But even after ending her touring career in 2018, her deep passion for the circus has never left. And so, she seeks to spread the news around Southwest Florida that circus is here to stay, and YOU can be a part of it!
Citrus Circus offers three exciting opportunities to make circus a part of your life!
1. Shows: Citrus Circus creates productions ranging from 30 to 90 minutes, full of circus skills and fun times! These shows are available for both outdoor and indoor venues, and are ensemble shows full of a variety of skills and blending both traditional and contemporary styles of circus performance.
2. Acts: Citrus Circus also offers individual acts that you can hire to your event! Circus acts bring flare and wow-factor to any space, and liven up the party! Acts can be ambient (stunning background visuals) or interactive (make your guests part of the show). Available acts include aerial silks, aerial hoop, solo trapeze, aerial strap loops, aerial bartending, stilt walking, fire spinning, LED lights, hula hoops, juggling, unicycle, contortion, strolling desert tables, and so much more.
3. Workshops: Learn circus skills for yourself with workshops and classes taught by trained professionals! Workshops can be created for all ages, from school kids and summer camps, to corporate team building. Learn to fly on the aerial silks, or learn to juggle to impress your friends. The possibilities for fun and fitness are endless.